Leak detection is neglected by many homeowners. Visible leaks are one thing, but leaks you can’t see will result in problems that you aren’t aware of. Even worse they can cause serious damage to the infrastructure of your home, and be extremely dangerous. When you are faced with any type of leak you should think about Plumbing Durango. Our trained professionals have all the current up-to-date technology and years of experience. Quality technicians and doing the job correctly the first time is what we want for our valued customers.
Suspected Leak? Don’t wait and call us today!
Signs of Leaks in Your Home
- Inconsistent water bills that don’t add up with average usage.
- Mildew and Mold appearing in areas around where pipelines or water systems are located.
- Wet Spots on floor or walls
- Discoloration on floor or walls
- Sound of water running when it is not turned on.
- Foundation Cracks
Common Types of Leaks
- Service Line Leaks – coming from the meter or pump leading to your home.
- Slab Leaks – Leaks created by plumbing lines underneath the slab of a residence.
- Wall/Floor Leaks – Plumbing lines within the floors and walls of your home leaking or busting isn’t uncommon.
- Basement/Crawl Space Flooding – Due to leaking pipes.
A few other common issues:
- Assembly Parts
- Sink Basin
- Cracked Fixtures
- Sink/Bathtub Overflow
- Control Valve Stems
- Toilet Overflow
- Well Piping
There are plenty of other ins-and-outs to leak detection and repair. With the proper technology and innovative solutions, Plumbing Durango has everything you need to get the job done correctly with the best prices In town. Visit our Home Page to get a bigger view.
Please don’t risk hiring unqualified plumbers. There have been many cases of novice mistakes causing lots of costs in damages. Workers will make their best prediction of where a leak is appearing to be and ruin other systems and damages in the process. Leak detection should be done with the correct tools and technology by a Plumbing Durango Professional.
Some of our additional work includes:
- Gas Line Repair
- Sewer Odor Detection
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Pipe Replacement
- Sewer Line Maintenance
- Pipeline Relining
- Smoke Testing
- Pool Leak Repair
- Spa Leak Repair
- Fountain Leak Repair
- Crack Injection Repair
- Equipment Maintenance
- Infrared Leak Detection
- Emergency Services.